When your company is awarded a large blue-chip order, it can be financed straight away.
Our innovative Purchase Order Finance allows you to trade up to 70% of the value of your POs at an agreed fixed price, releasing funds within 24 hours to pay your Suppliers upfront and manage operational costs. Quickly see the benefits of timely settlements by your customers translate into a lower cost of credit.
Works in tandem with an Invoice Discounting Facility. Individual large Debtors can be ‘carved out’ or ‘waived’ from an existing ID Facility to trade on the InvoiceFair platform.
Why choose InvoiceFair?
InvoiceFair is a transparent and easy to use online platform which gives your business fast access to unrestricted working capital finance.
The solutions are designed by a team of professionals with over 75 years of experience in managing and scaling real businesses.
Access our digital marketplace funded by a pool of professional investors with a burgeoning appetite for receivables as an asset class, enabling you to grow at your pace.
- Choose the purchase orders you want to trade and agree the cost
- No personal guarantees
- No concentration or geographic limits
- No lock-ins or audit fees
- Our expert team will get you on-boarded in 48 hours
- Upload your pro forma invoice purchase order today and get cash in as little as 24 hours
- Our fee is a % of the purchase order value which is agreed in advance
- The discount is driven by the quality of your debtors and your trading track record
- Expert consultative team
- Benefit from a range of tailored solutions
What are the costs?
You are in control of the costs. No hidden fees.
Fees are agreed with you in advance. The Processing fee is based on a % of the receivable amount depending on volume and duration.
Capped by you setting the maximum cost of finance. Investor appetite drives down the cost of finance over time.
Is my company eligible?
- You have a
- Minimum turnover
- Minimum purchase order size of
- Average monthly revenue of
- Minimum trading history
The InvoiceFair platform welcomes sellers from all industries and company sizes.
“The vetting process done by InvoiceFair on Human+Kind provided the credibility and comfort which helped us receive competitive funding from a large Pool of Institutional Funders.”
“InvoiceFair offered our clients a straightforward solution to their cash flow issues enabling them to focus on scaling their business.”
“Its simplicity is brilliant. I have used competitors platforms and can say from experience that there is nothing that I am aware of that comes close to the InvoiceFair platform.”