How much could your business grow if you could access the funds tied up in your invoices tomorrow?
Free cash tied up in quality invoices and access competitive, transparent funding without bureaucracy, allowing you to be more profitable and scale faster.
This innovative model allows you to trade receivables via market-based price discovery. Quickly see the benefits of timely settlements by your customers translate into a lower cost of credit.
The InvoiceFair Platform provides SMEs with an alternative to traditional finance that moves at the same pace as their business.
Access cashflow at your pace.
Why choose InvoiceFair?
InvoiceFair is a transparent and easy to use online funding platform which gives your business fast access to unrestricted working capital.
The solutions are backed with over 75 years of experience in managing and scaling businesses.
This is not invoice factoring, nor is it invoice discounting. InvoiceFair provides alternative finance solutions that can help SMEs accelerate growth. Our digital marketplace is funded by a pool of sophisticated and established investors with a burgeoning appetite to purchase receivables as an asset class.
Our team of experienced professionals will help you optimise your cashflow.
- Choose the invoices you want to sell and set the reserve
- No personal guarantees
- No concentration or geographic limits
- No lock-ins or audit fees
- Our expert team will get you on-boarded in 48 hours
- Once approved, upload your invoice and receive cash in as little as 24 hours
- Our fee is a % of the invoice amount which is agreed in advance
- The discount is driven by the quality of your debtors and your trading track record
- Competing buyers drive down the price, lowering your cost of credit
- Expert consultative team
- Benefit from a range of tailored solutions
What are the costs?
You are in control of the costs. No hidden fees.
Ranging from 0.5%-1% of the invoice amount depending on volume and duration
Capped by you setting the maximum cost of finance. Investor appetite drives down the cost of finance over time.
Is my company eligible?
- You have a
- Minimum turnover
- Minimum invoice size of
- Average monthly revenue of
- Minimum trading history
The InvoiceFair platform welcomes Sellers from all industries and company sizes.
“Its simplicity is brilliant. I have used competitors platforms and can say from experience that there is nothing that I am aware of that comes close to the InvoiceFair platform.”
“InvoiceFair offered our clients a straightforward solution to their cash flow issues enabling them to focus on scaling their business.”